Over the years, George, Morgan & Sneed, P.C. has established itself as a company that consistently strives to provide first-class services to our clients. Our staff is comprised of tax and accounting professionals with extensive professional experience, exceptional academic credentials, and who are committed to providing our clients with superior and timely service.
George, Morgan & Sneed, P.C. offers its employees a stable, organized, and friendly business environment. We are lead by management that clearly supports and practices a team-oriented working approach. Adhering to a basic philosophy of hard work, dedication to our clients, and professional growth, we offer exemplary career opportunities for individuals ready to join a winning team. George, Morgan & Sneed, P.C. offers its employees competitive salaries and benefits.
GMS is currently searching for an Experienced Auditor
- The ideal candidate is expected to perform all aspects of an audit (from planning to report preparation)with minimal supervision.
- Work review, decision making and time management are essential.
- Expected to communicate and respond effectively and professionally with clients and other staff members.
- Preparation of Federal and some state income tax returns for individual and corporate clients.
- 2 – 5 years experience in Governments and Non-Profit organizations
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Willingness for local day travel
- CPA or CPA candidate
Retirement, medical, and vacation benefits are provided once the timeframes of employment have been met.
If you are interested in a great career at George, Morgan & Sneed, P.C., please email a
cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Roy@gms-cpa.com , or fax to (817) 599-7389,
or mail to: Human Resources, PO Box 1523, Weatherford, TX 76086.